This is a summary of things individual team members want to do during this off-season.
1. Learn Java
2. Teach Java to team members.
3. Increasing motivation.
5. Create season game plan.
6. Apply talents to team.
7. Coordinate summer plans.
8. help others develop skills.
9. Inventory parts.
10. Purchase history.
11. Increase meeting productivity.
12. Organize storage of parts and tools
13. Get sponsors/fundraisers.
14. Teach GitHub to team members.
15. Build a chassis.
16. Programming manual.
17. Learn GitHub.
18. New Notebooks.
19. Improve robotics skills.
20. Learn CAD.
21. Outreach to St. Jerome Academy.
22. Visiting Engineering labs.
23. Finish sizing cube.
24. Build charging station for competitions.
Our team currently has 6 members and 2 or 3 will be leaving next year. In addition we are in need of a mentor.
We invite you to join and grow with us!
We meet in Hyattsville, MD. on Fridays during the day.
Potential Members and Mentors.
We offer an opportunity to learn STEM applications.
We build and program robots during competition season.
We organize fundraisers and outreach during off-season.
Our last mentor was awesome and we would be glad to have another like him. Experienced, guiding, encouraging, and unsparing in his analysis.
If you would like to know what we're planning on doing over the summer, read our Summer Plans post.
If you would like to learn more, have ANY questions or have ANY advice, contact us!
We are the Droids, and we'll be keeping you updated on our progress.