We've decided to try resetting everything we can on the phones to see if that will help our coding troubles, but so far Jane says that it hasn't solved the problems she was hoping it would fix. So now she's figuring out how to erase the SD card as well--if that still doesn't work, we might just have to buy all new phones.
The order for the field parts from AndyMark has now been placed--we're getting a crater wall and the bracket to hang from (buying the entire lander would be $275, which is way too expensive when we can just attach the bracket to something at the proper height and use that as our lander).
Benno and JD are adding the final electronic components to the robot--they're making a space for the battery and putting Velcro on the chassis for the controller to go on.
Our Twitter account is doing well--I checked the 5-second video I had posted there three weeks ago, and it has 167 views, which is great ( :D ). We're steadily gaining more followers, too, which is cool.
We are the Droids, and we'll be keeping you updated on our progress.